Set your intentions for a trip. On my trip to Norway, some of my intentions were to.
- Study Google Maps to find places I wanted to see.
- Collect pictures from the places I want to go.
- Contact friends to assist on where to go.
- Set a goal. My goal was to learn to see more artistically and try to be more free and unfinished when with painting studies.
- Paint volume - don't try to paint perfect paintings. Direct with a study - not a lot of reworking.
- Develop visual intelligence. Understand what it was like there compared to other places I had been.
- Be more meditative.
- What makes me feel most alive about a scene?